Do you want to lead our biggest eCom-projects with the team from the leading Shopify Plus Partner in the Nordics?
At D.TAILS we are looking for our new project manager to join our amazing team in the heart of Copenhagen Nørrebro. We deliver stellar digital experiences, centered around Shopify. As a company, we put our team members first. We believe that engaged members deliver superior customer experience. We have fun, a relaxed culture and are dead serious when it comes to the quality of the work we deliver.
Our clients range from disruptive startups to well established international top performing brands. You will be instrumental in delivering bleeding edge e-com experiences for our challenging customers. You will be leading highly skilled developers who create bespoke and innovative solutions.
- Cheer when watching you grow and develop
- Provide awesome project tools to work with
- Thrive when solving difficult problems as a team
- Celebrate when we think there is something to celebrate
- Are a dynamic team of international professionals
- Eat high quality food at lunch and appreciate soft drinks
- Offer flexible working hours and location
- Know how to structure and deliver successful projects and have experience with modern project management software tools
- Proven working experience from complex project management of e-commerce or IT projects
- Have excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- work independent with a high level of dedication
- Scrum Master / Agile / Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certifications are a plus
- Coordinating internal team for the flawless execution of multiple projects
- All your projects are being delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Clarifying project scope details and objectives, involving all relevant internal stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensuring resource availability and allocation
- Developing a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Managing changes to the project scope, project schedule
- Manage the relationship with the client and relevant stakeholders